This is long overdue. We’re having another giveaway! This time on the roster is the Storchenwiege Ring Sling of your choice. We currently have Leo Black & White, Leo Green, Ulli, Anna, Lilly, Leo Natural and Vicki in stock.
Storchenwiege ring slings are made from the same durable, long lasting 100% cotton material as their wraps. The woven material is ideal for supporting your baby/toddler well while they’re in the carrier. These ring slings feature aluminium rings and come with a mesh pouch for washing. As with other Storchenwiege products, they come with a 2 year guarantee.
We have had our Storchenwiege wrap for more than 4 years now and it is the same brilliant colours as the day we bought it, the material silky smooth and exceptionally easy to tie. Our carrier has been loaned out to carry children ranging from newborn through to primary school ages, as well as being used by us personally to carry our two daughters from their earliest days through to pre-school.
1. You need to post a comment here on the blog to enter. You must specify an e-mail when you comment. Your e-mail will not be posted or shared anywhere, but will be visible only to us so that we may contact our winner. You have to comment on this entry, and you need to include the pattern you would choose and what you would like a ring sling for. (ie. give to a friend, for a future baby, to donate, or for your current child) Here is our ring sling page!
2. You have to be from Canada or the United States. Regrettably, the contest isn’t open to residents of other countries.
3. You have to enter the contest before November 15th, 2012. Comments posted after midnight PST on the 15th will not be eligible for the contest.
4. The contest winner will be announced sometime on November 16th, 2012.
5. If the contest winner does not respond to our attempts to contact them by November 23rd, we will do the draw a second time and a new winner will be selected and notified. They will be given an equivalent time period to respond. In the past we have had contest winners who have been unresponsive to our attempts to contact them. So, if you enter, be sure and enter with contact info we can use to reach you at!
Please help us share the love of babywearing and share this blog entry and “like” our Facebook page! We have other giveaways in the works for November and December!